Duncan Demons football moved their Senior Night to the beginning of the season to make sure to honor their four years of playing for the Demons. Seniors honored in no particular order include: Jackson Attaway, Chance Brooksher, Stephen Culberson, Isaah Culberson, Matthew Flores, Eddy Guerra, Gordon Kidd, Micah LaFerr, Blayton and Caden Montgomery, Desmond Pettit, Hunter Prince, Zach Schreckengost, Tyson Walker, Dreydon Wiggins, Hunter Wiggins, Tate Wilkins, Michael Wright and Football Manager Melia Spencer. Band, Pom, Track and Cheer seniors were also honored and will be featured in the Sept. 10-11 edition of The Duncan Banner.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Mildred Roland, 92, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Saturday, September 19, 2020 in Ada. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] Patricia Groves, 66, of Ada, Oklahoma, passed away Sunday, September 20th, 2020 at her home. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] Graveside services for Bobbie Jean Bryant, 81, of Ada are 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Allen Cemetery, Rev. Gary Caldwell will officiate. The family will receive relatives and friends from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mrs. Bryant passed away Saturday, September 19, 20…
- New owners, same great taste: Local restaurant owner hands down legacy
- OSBI, DPD arrest man accused of multiple child pornography charges
- Oklahoma’s Ninety-Nines help with special project at Duncan Municipal Airport
- Outlaws, Indians to renew rivalry on gridiron
- Demons district football game against MacArthur canceled
- Man accused of rape agrees to Alford plea
- Cobble, Demons return from quarantine period
- Duncanite makes National Merit Semifinalist list
- Swanson remembered as a respectful player, friend
- Empire Public Schools announce positive COVID-19 case