To hear Reva and Elwyane Schaeffer tell the story, you’d think it was “love at first sight” but to them it was God putting the right person in their paths to a long, happy and loving marriage.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Jerry Jordan Dial, 64, of Ada passed away Wednesday, June 12, 2019, in Oklahoma City. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Smith-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Rosedale Cemetery in Ada.
NORMAN [ndash] Andrea "Jo" Meharg of Norman passed away June 11, 2019, at the age of 68. Jo was born Nov. 11, 1950, in Shawnee to James G. and Lois "June" (Johnson) Malcom. Jo worked in various doctors' offices for years and was a homemaker the last several years. She was preceded in death b…
- Two arrested for allegedly trafficking illegal drugs
- Man arrested for assault, damage to vehicle
- City of Duncan, Clyde Shaw settle suit
- Building pride: Comanche builds new sports facility
- Bomb threat results in warrant
- Duncan man facing eluding, possession charges
- Red, white and boom: Local business sponsors firework show
- Man arrested for alleged sexual assault on minor
- Marlow man dead after car rolls into lake
- Bond set at $5 million in Sunday death by shooting