Enid Police Department is investigating a shooting that occurred early Friday morning at a residence near 16th and Park. Police are not release any information about the victims at this time of the investigation.
As featured on
Enid Police Department is reporting one person has died after a resident of a home near Park and 16th opened fire during an attempted burglary early Friday morning on the east side of the city.
The caller, a woman whose name was redacted by police, reported someone trying to enter the residence at 1602 E. Park and said they had been inside the home earlier.
This Week's Circulars
AFTON [ndash] Services for Lana Mayer Wyche, 74, of Afton and formerly of Ada are at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel. The Rev. Larry Hawkins will officiate. The family will receive friends from 6-8 p.m. today at Criswell Funeral Home. Mrs. Wyche passed away Saturday, Fe…
ADA [ndash] Services for Lindsay Snow, 43, of Ada are at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the First United Methodist Church. The Rev. Brian Matthews will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. Lindsay did not let a lifelong battle with rheumatoid arthritis stop her from living large. She descr…
- Community mourns loss of well known doctor
- Trooper reports show DUI cause of Friday night crash on State Highway 7 at Eastland
- Marlow man sentenced to 20 years in salon robbery case
- Duncan Walmart adds jobs, makes curbside pickup available
- DRH welcomes new board members
- Paver sales for Circle of Love project extended
- Harlem Wizards to bring famous show to Marlow
- COLUMN-- Dreams of Our Children: Superstars and Stretched Yellow Limos
- Second candidate announces campaign for sheriff
- Nahass credits community, family for Duncan Teacher of the Year award