Linney Breaux's in Tahlequah is one of several restaurants that have increased their outdoor seating availability due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As featured on
Although summer might not be the most comfortable time to eat outdoors, Tahlequah restaurants have been serving customers outside, as the COVID-19 pandemic has forced them to limit capacity and sometimes close shop altogether.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] James Prince, 82, of Ada, passed away Sunday, Aug. 2, 2020, in Ada. James was born Jan. 10, 1938, in Allen, to Scott and Pauline (Bailey) Prince. He grew up in the Allen area, attending Allen schools for eight years, and Atwood schools for four years, graduating from Atwood in 19…
FRANCIS [ndash] Graveside services for Alice Irene Henderson, 70, of Francis, are at 3 p.m. Friday at Cedar Grove Cemetery near Francis. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Criswell Funeral Home.
TOMBALL [ndash] Graveside services for Josephine Leonard, 82, of Tomball, Texas, formerly of Ada, are at 10 a.m. Friday at High Hill Cemetery near Ada. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Criswell Funeral Home. Due to family health issues, it is requested that masks …
- Fairgrounds prep for OYE, Free Fair
- SCSO investigates range accident at local gun shop
- Duncan schools pass mask mandate
- COVID-19 situation report: Third death recorded in Stephens County
- Free rapid antibody testing event comes to Stephens County
- DPS reviews policy for face coverings
- Prayer across the Duncan district set for Thursday
- Stephens County has 37 active cases total
- Free Fair Pageant Queens crowned Saturday
- Lady Comets run rule Bray-Doyle in softball opener