As featured on
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
This Week's Circulars
CALVIN [ndash] David Jackson Cassell, 74, of Calvin passed away Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020, at his home. Services are pending at this time.
- One fatality confirmed in Saturday evening wreck
- Man accused in 2016 Stephens County murder case extradited to U.S.
- Comanche resident admitted in critical condition following wreck
- Wedding: Arrington-Bowers
- Oklahoma First Lady stops in Duncan, focuses on preventing adverse childhood experiences through tour and film screening
- Bond remanded for ‘flight risk’ in 2016 first degree murder case
- Park Hill man arrested on charges of driving stolen car in Duncan
- Demons basketball drops home games against OKC Storm
- City manager: Move completed
- CTAC to honor two at Arts Hall of Fame