Live crawfish turn to boiled crawfish at the Linney Breaux's and Kroner & Baer Crawfish Festival in Tahlequah.
As featured on
The rain put a damper on the first day of the Third annual Linney Breaux’s and Kroner & Baer Crawfish Festival in downtown Tahlequah Friday, but it didn’t kill the Cajun spirit.
This Week's Circulars
COALGATE [ndash] Services for June Loretta Greenwood, 95, of Coalgate are 2 p.m. Monday, May 17, 2021, at the First United Methodist Church in Coalgate. Rev. Lyle Shipley will officiate. Burial will follow at the Coalgate Cemetery. Mrs. Greenwood passed away Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at a Coalg…
STONEWALL [ndash] Services for Patty Lynn Pickens, 64, of Stonewall are 10 a.m. Saturday, May 15, 2021, at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel, Rev. Larry Hawkins will officiate. Burial will follow at Highland Cemetery. A wake service will be held Friday, May 14, 2021, at Criswell Funeral Home …
- Duncan man accused of poisoning someone with intent to kill
- Duncan man arrested, accused of rape
- UPDATE: Chisholm Trail Carnival moving locations
- Empire honors Ag teacher by naming new building in his honor
- Two vehicle collision in Comanche County results in fatality
- Texas man charged with sexual battery in Duncan
- Mayor issues two proclamations, requests Second Amendment Sanctuary status for Duncan; City Council approves status 5-0
- Area sees five State Champions crowned in Track & Field
- Burton signs with Oklahoma Wesleyan to play basketball
- Area law enforcement agencies try to stay proactive after McGirt decision