Enid Police Department dash cam video shows officers pursuing a stolen forklift in downtown Enid.
As featured on
A 23-year-old Enid man was arrested Tuesday morning while leading Enid police on a pursuit in a 15-ton Skytrak forklift through downtown Enid as traffic began picking up during morning commutes.
The man told police he hoped the forklift would help him see his child, and he didn't stop for officers because he knew had a warrant and would go to prison for 10 years and not get to see his child, according to police.
A man who lead police on a chase through downtown in a stolen forklift last week was charged in connection with that incident Thursday, as well as in connection to a December theft of a truck belonging to Garfield County.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Ann Grant, 88, of Ada passed Feb. 12, 2020, in California. The funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Philemon Baptist Church in Ada.
- Man in jail on charges of kidnapping
- Sheriff declares Stephens Co. ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary County’
- Medical marijuana lab deadline set
- Cowan family reunited with long lost military items after 50 plus years
- Third Moore High School athlete dies after Feb. 3 hit-and-run
- DRH welcomes new board members
- Duncan Regional Hospital talks about programs at Chamber Breakfast
- First Bank & Trust Co. announces promotion
- Duncan High School students of the month named for February
- Duncan Public Library selected as Family Engagement Project Grantee