This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Services for Horace H. Golden, 89, of Ada, are at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Oak Avenue Baptist Church. His son, Randy Golden, will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mr. Golden died Fri…
COALGATE [ndash] Russell Shane Whitlock, 56, of Coalgate, passed away Friday, May 29, 2020, in Oklahoma City. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m., Wednesday at First Baptist Church in Tupelo. Interment will follow at Pleasant Grove Cemetery in Tupelo.
ADA [ndash] Charles Michael Hayes, 62, of Ada, passed away Friday, May 29, 2020, in Ada. Funeral services will be 2 p.m., Tuesday at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada. Interment will follow at Highland Cemetery in Stonewall.
ADA [ndash] Memorial services for Brenda Joyce Johnson, 78, of Ada are at 10 a.m. Monday at Central Church of Christ. Bud Ross will officiate. The family will receive friends from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mrs. Johnson passed away Thursday, May 28, 2020, at her home. She w…
- DUI cause of car rolling four times, OHP says
- SSA: Stimulus payments expected in late May for some SSI beneficiaries
- COLUMN: Riots are the evil fruit of America's systemic racism
- Chris Lane Memorial Foundation announces end of scholarship
- COLUMN: Test-driving REAL ID
- OETA Art Club provides at-home summer experience
- A special bond: ‘Courthouse dogs’ make invisible appearance in courtrooms
- Stephens County spring tire cleanup starts June 1
- Woven and spun: Turning fluff into artistic items; Crossed Arrows store set to open June 12
- City of Marlow teams receive awards