IBC Bank has received permission to construct a turn lane from U.S. Highway 81 into its business from the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, City Manager Clyde Shaw said.
The work also involves moving two traffic lights.
Dillion Construction said work should be finished within 60 days.
This Week's Circulars
STONEWALL [ndash] Services for Arvell "A.V." Johnson, 75, of Stonewall are 2 p.m. Tuesday at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, Rev. Clive Cochran will officiate. Burial will follow at Steedman Cemetery. A Wake Service will be from 6 - 8 p.m. Monday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mr. Johnson passed aw…
ADA [ndash] Services for Leota Alexander Allen, 75, of Ada are 10:30 a.m. Friday, September 18, 2020 at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel, David Little and Bill Alexander will officiate. Burial will follow at Steedman Cemetery. A Wake Service will be from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Thursday at Criswell…
- One fatality reported after motorcycle accident
- OSU bull rider dies after being injured at rodeo
- DPS superintendent updates community on COVID-19 in schools
- Duncan football coach announces quarantine
- School districts inconsistent in COVID-19 notifications
- Stephens County COVID-19 data reports one additional death
- Drive-thru flu clinic visiting Duncan
- Stephens County almost to 100 active COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 Situation Report: Stephens County active case numbers increases to almost 100
- County preps for Oklahoma Youth Expo this weekend