The doors are open and the fun awaits visitors to the Indian Shack Family Fun Center, the arcade, snack bar and more located at 107 Village Mall Texas St.
There are traditional style arcade games, also featuring some console gaming stations. There are pool tables and air hockey right now. Owners Richie and Tresa Ingram said they are adding more games and events as they hear from guests. There is a party room for rent available. The Ingrams said they were excited. “We are trying hard to bring something in the Stephens County area for all ages of family members to come share fun with each other.”
Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and 3 to 11 p.m. Saturday.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Lillian Spence, 83, of Ada, passed away Wednesday, May 20, 2020, in Ada. Arrangements are pending with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] On Wednesday, March 20, 2020, Dr. William A. Carter passed away at age 84. William was born Sept. 16, 1935, in Ada, to George and Flora (Summers) Carter. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in education from East Central University and began his teaching career at Union Hi…
- SSA: Stimulus payments expected in late May for some SSI beneficiaries
- DUI cause of car rolling four times, OHP says
- Stephens County cases go up by 11 in recent report for COVID-19
- ‘Puttin’ on the ritz’: Prom comes to a local garage
- Duncan’s #1 fan Buz returns home after medical scare
- Hundreds of pills located after traffic stop
- Teacher walkout organizer arrested for 'lewd proposals'
- Family aims to pass on kindness in late brother’s stead with one cup of coffee at a time
- DHS students receive over $1.5M in scholarships
- Area nursing homes, long term care facilities reporting positive COVID-19 cases