Hooplahoma performed for a crowd of all ages from 11-11:45 a.m. Tuesday, July 16. The performance included juggling, hula hooping and a balancing act. While the performer demonstrated her talents, she told young audience members that she practices one part of a trick at a time and then adds the components together until she can perform it. She encouraged them to do the same with whatever difficulties they may face in life. Children also learned how to juggle during the demonstration.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Tom D. Miller, 90, of Ada died Sunday, July 12, 2020, at his home. Services are scheduled for 2 p.m. Thursday at Crosspointe Church. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Criswell Funeral Home.
FITZHUGH [ndash] Mickie Roark, 76, of Fitzhugh, passed away Saturday, July 11, 2020, in Fitzhugh. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
- Duncan man accused of lewd acts to child
- Single car accident sends children to hospital
- Continue growth statewide and Stephens County
- Coming soon: World’s Largest Garage Sale
- Duncan couple indicted on federal gun charges
- Local nonprofit plans food delivery to meet community needs
- New numbers released for Stephens County
- Eligible Oklahoma families approved for P-EBT through Families First Coronavirus Response Act; no application needed for benefits
- 17 active cases in Stephens County
- Oklahoma unveils color-coded county map for COVID-19