Video footage from Stephens County Sheriff's Office shows when the pursuit reached the intersection on Highway 53 in Comanche where law enforcement was located, the stop sticks were deployed and the vehicle swerved to miss them.
As featured on
COMANCHE — A vehicle pursuit across two counties ended just inside city limits of Comanche late Monday night after officers opened fire and shot two suspects in the vehicle.
A letter from District Attorney Jason Hicks has declared an officer-involved shooting in Stephens County dating back to late January 2020 was justified.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Services for Inez Gertrude Gould, 92, of Ada are at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel. Brian Lewis will officiate. Burial will follow at Wanette Cemetery. Mrs. Gould passed away Sunday, July 5 at an Ada hospital. She was born Sept. 12, 1927, in Trousdale, to And…
- Duncan couple indicted on federal gun charges
- Duncan man accused of lewd acts to child
- Local Duncan teacher takes over Oklahoma Edvocates group
- Keeping it in the Indians wrestling family: Miller hands the job to Rowell and reflects on career
- Eligible Oklahoma families approved for P-EBT through Families First Coronavirus Response Act; no application needed for benefits
- Local nonprofit plans food delivery to meet community needs
- Stephens County up to 16 active cases
- New numbers released for Stephens County
- Rowell set to take Comanche wrestling job from father-in-law
- Hayes named new vice mayor of Duncan; Smith, Fischer swear into office