Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway reflect on the NFL Draft and Big Ten spring football; Clay Horning shares his thoughts on Russell Westbrook and the new NBA playoffs system.
It's NFL Draft time! Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss what could happen in the first round, while Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway give some insight into college players fans might be overlooking. Clay Horning chimes in with his thoughts on which teams to root for -- and which to not -- in …
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss top prospects outside the quarterback position in the NFL Draft; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway make their picks for Big Ten players who could make splash in the draft; and Clay Horning breaks down the Super League concept and how it could affect college sports.
Velma-Alma Public Schools presented their spring production, “Shrek: The Musical”, this past weekend at the newly remodeled auditorium.
The annual Waurika Rattlesnake Hunt kicked off last weekend in Waurika. The annual event includes carnival rides, games, food, vendors, a flea market, a thrill show and a caravan hunting of Diamondback rattlesnakes.
Chisholm Trail Heritage Center staff members hosted their Cowboys and Cobblers event and an artist reception for their new featured artist, Skip Rowell, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. April 10 at CTHC. Cowboys and Cobblers featured performances by cowboy poets Jay Snider and Straw Berry. Those presen…
This Week's Circulars
OKLAHOMA CITY [ndash] Debra Gail Twobabies, 59, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma passed away Thursday, May 6, 2021 in Oklahoma City. Wake services will be held at 6 p.m., Monday, May 10, 2021, at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada, Oklahoma. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m., Tuesday,…
ADA [ndash] Matthew Dale Cantrell, 26, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away May 1, 2021, in Ada. Memorial services will be held at 1 p.m., Thursday, May 6, 2021, at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada, Oklahoma.
- Conviction overturned in 2012 murder; Bench now facing federal charge of kidnapping
- DA, sheriff, family react to Bench dismissal
- Chisholm Trail Carnival returning to Duncan
- Sanchez-Garcia found guilty; Punishment fixed at life without parole in 2016 murder
- Jury finds local man guilty of shooting with intent to kill
- Charges filed in convenience store shooting
- Foundation honors top students, educators in awards ceremony
- Comanche man accused of raping minor
- Lawmakers consider overhauling hunting, fishing licenses
- Investigation completed on Tuesday morning shooting; charges pending