As featured on
The Stephens County Historical Society Museum hosted its annual membership dinner which helps fund the museum. The evening tied in perfectly with a big event in Duncan — the 100 year anniversary of Halliburton.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Helen Ruth Smith, 69, of Ada passed away Monday, Dec. 9, 2019, in Ada. Funeral services are at 10 a.m. Thursday at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada. Interment will follow at Blackrock Cemetery in Allen.
PURCELL [ndash] Wynonia VanLandingham was born Aug. 21, 1937, in Ada to Bert and Jewell Jones. She passed away Dec. 8, 2019, in Purcell. Wynonia loved singing, attending church, shopping with her sisters and spending time with her grandchildren, cooking and eating. She is survived by two son…
NORMAN [ndash] Services for Joe Donald Storie, 79, of Norman will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel. Don and David Stevens will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. Mr. Storie died Friday, Dec. 6, 2019, at a Nashville, Tennessee, hospital. He was bo…
- Three arrested after shots fired in home invasion
- Duncan Halliburton layoffs confirmed: Oilfield services camp from El Reno returning to Duncan as Technology, Manufacturing employees in city let go
- Comanche resident sent to hospital after Saturday wreck
- Duncan man arrested, accused of shooting victim in leg
- Krech pleads guilty, sentenced to 7 years deferred
- Rapid response planned for those affected by Halliburton layoffs
- Marlow man arrested for stealing money from elder
- Hale files notice to appeal
- Local law enforcement receive recognition
- Continue to spread the cheer of a litter-free Oklahoma through a new Trash Poster Calendar