Red River Technology Center sustained some damage from an early Tuesday morning storm that came through Duncan. The National Weather Service (NWS) has boots on the ground and is analyzing the early Tuesday morning storm that caused some damage in the area, including a fire and roof damage at Red River Technology Center.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST THURSDAY... * WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional snow accumulations of up to one inch and ice accumulations of one tenth to one quarter of an inch. * WHERE...McClain, Pottawatomie, Seminole, Stephens and Garvin Counties. * WHEN...Until 6 AM CST Thursday. * IMPACTS...Power outages and tree damage are likely due to the ice. Travel could be nearly impossible. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Slow down and use caution while traveling. For the latest road conditions call 8 4 4 4 6 5 4 9 9 7. &&
This Week's Circulars
Feb. 2 is approaching and Punxsutawney Phil will soon emerge to let everyone know whether or not there will be six more weeks of winter in store. The question is do you think he will see his shadow this year? Click the link below to take our poll.
- SCHS opens ‘purr-fect’ new cattery for feline friends
- 275 convicted in Oklahoma in four separate investigations in last nine months related to drug trafficking directed from state prisons
- Wildflower at Heart arranges bouquets for community
- Red River Showdown racing into Duncan
- WINTER WEATHER: Cancellations and closures of schools and services in Stephens County
- DLT gets blood pumpin’ with ‘9 to 5’ production
- Local pizza professionals take part in ‘World’s Largest Pizza Party’
- Hustlin Honeys to host market on Saturday
- Community Baby Shower returning to Duncan this April
- City manager confirms new police chief
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.