As featured on
COVID-19 vaccination clinics will begin to open in Stephens County this Thursday, according to the Health Department, and those under Phase 2, including those 65 and older, will be eligible to take part.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Jennifer Sue (Myers) Jennings, 48, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Friday, Feb. 19, 2021, in Oklahoma City. Memorial services for Jennifer will be held at 10 a.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021, at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada, Oklahoma with Rev. Donna Gustin officiating.
ADA [ndash] Services for Elizabeth Lenora Lawrence, 73, of Ada are 10 a.m. Thursday at Trinity Baptist Church, Dr. Rusty Fuller, and Revs. David Gray and Don Sayre will officiate. A graveside service will be 2 p.m. Thursday at Trice Hill Cemetery in Oklahoma City. Lenora passed away Saturday…
- Marlow woman accused of murder, puppy mill operation faces 113 charges
- From local to city: Artist paints through hometown lessons
- Crews working fire scene in Duncan
- Oklahoma ranked 7th least educated state in U.S. for 2021
- OSU Extention Unit program talks winter garden tips
- One arrested after puppy mill investigation turns up woman's body
- OSDH: 5 new deaths related to COVID-19 reported in Stephens County
- DFD: Fire burns about 250 acres off Bypass in Duncan
- Resource center opening soon in Duncan
- Lady Bulldogs use senior power to advance in regionals