According to statistics released Friday from the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH), five counties moved from the "orange" risk phase to "yellow" and four counties moved from "yellow" to "orange.” Additionally, Stephens County added 10 active COVID-19 cases, according to Friday’s data set.
The county has had 574 confirmed positive COVID-19 cases, of which eight have died and 454 have recovered, leaving 112 active cases in the county.
Duncan has had 375 cases, of which four have died and 299 have recovered, leaving 73 active cases in the city.
Comanche has had 88 cases, of which two has died and 70 have recovered, leaving 16 active cases in the city.
Marlow has had 92 cases, of which one has died and 77 recoveries, leaving 14 active cases in the city.
Velma has had 15 cases, of which one has died and 10 have recovered, leaving four active cases in the town.
Loco has had four cases, and one recovered leaving three active cases.
Statewide, there has been an increase of 1,472 confirmed cases or 1.4% day over day for a total of 105,308 confirmed cases.
Recoveries have increased to 89,815 total with an increase of 1,035 or 1.2% day over day. Active cases sit at 14,339 which increased by 426 or 3.1% day over day.
There are 11 additional deaths identified to report. Two deaths were identified in the past 24 hours. Deaths include:
• One in Beckham County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
• One in Comanche County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
• One in Custer County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
• One in Grady County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
• One in McClain County, one male in the 50 - 64 age group.
• One in Muskogee County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
• Four in Oklahoma County, one female and three males in the 65 or older age group.
• One in Tulsa County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
There are 1,154 total deaths in the state.
On the national level, Johns Hopkins reported as of Thursday, there were a total 7,605,873 confirmed cases, which increased by 56,191 or 0.7% day over day. So far, there have been 212,762 deaths and 4,371,859 recoveries, leaving 4,371,859 active cases in the nation.
Nationally, deaths increased by 820 or 0.4% day over day while recoveries increased by 21,603 or 0.7% day over day and active cases increased by 41,187 or 0.9% day over day.
For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.