The F&F Rodeo Finals and Open Rodeo took place at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Aug. 27 and 28, hosted by The Claude Gill Arena Association. Joe Henderson, Lions Club, said they initially do the rodeo during the fair, but this year they hosted the rodeo the weekend after at the Claude Gill Arena. There were around 250 entries each night and with a variety of contestants aging from youth to around 60 years old, those involved took part in events such as junior barrels, tie-down ropers, team roping and bull riding. There was also a calf scramble and a nickel toss at the rodeo event. Proceeds from the F&F Rodeo go towards the Claude Gill Arena Association.
This Week's Circulars
ALLEN [ndash] Graveside services for Gracie Jean Carpenter Holt, 76, of Allen are 10 a.m. Monday, Sep. 27, 2021, at the Allen Cemetery, Bro. Gary Lewis, Sr. will officiate. Family and friends may gather at the Allen Chapel from 4-8 p.m. Sunday, Sep. 26, 2021. Ms. Holt passed away Thursday, S…
- Senate committee learns about rockblocks keeping Oklahomans from returning to work
- Duncan native plants roots in hometown for surgical practice
- Duncan Public Schools hears from community about masks
- Family fall festivities coming to Duncan
- No action taken on mask mandate at DPS
- Bulldogs get career night from Goldsberry in victory
- Local author debuts in Amazon top 100
- Coroner IDs remains, says Gabby Petito was homicide victim
- Dominant senior duo honored with victory for Duncan Softball
- Indians score on last second play for 3-0 start
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.