An array of musical notes graced a local park when community members harmonized together during a band concert on Thursday night.
The Chisholm Trail Municipal Band showcased their talent on June 9 at Fuqua Park where community musicians came together for an entertaining show.
Following Thursday’s performance, the band will play again on June 23 with music from Broadway to Hollywood. For their final concert on July 1, the band will feature patriotic music.
Each of the concerts will take place at the Fuqua Park Gazebo beginning at 8 p.m. and are free to the public, though attendees might want to bring a chair.
For more information, visit Chisholm Trail Municipal Band Oklahoma on Facebook.
This Week's Circulars
TONKAWA [ndash] Wanda C. (Sharver) Ballard Private Family Graveside services for Wanda C. (Sharver) Ballard, formerly of Ada were held at the Vamoosa Cemetery, Rev. Terry Ballard officiating. Mrs. Ballard passed in Tonkawa on June 29, 2022. She was born August 6, 1935 in Spiro, Oklahoma to W…
ADA [ndash] Services for Patricia Ann Blue, 77, of Ada, are at 1:00 p.m. Friday, July 1, 2022, at the Reaper Baptist Church, Rev. Charlene Parker Blue will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. Mrs. Blue passed away Sunday, June 26, 2022, at her home. She was born April 11, 194…
- Thursday morning crash sends three to hospital
- July 4th festivities to ignite skies in Stephens County
- New laws take effect across Oklahoma
- Duncan boy rides to victory in junior rodeo events
- Day one finished in search for Pickens
- SEARCH CONTINUES: With two missing persons, volunteer agency aids DPD
- Comanche student honored at annual SkillsUSA Workforce Development event
- Column - Mostly Educational: Toby Dawn’s fall fireworks prediction
- Tinsley happy to lead tradition rich Lady Comets’ softball program
- New Marlow Superintendent officially hitting the ground running
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.