Three local civic organizations — The Noon Lions, Chisholm Trail Kiwanis and Rotary International have each selected their two students of the month.
• Lillian Garrett is a senior with a weighted GPA of 4.05 she plans to attend Belmont University to earn a Masters in Commercial Music.
Garrett participates in Student Council, SADD, National Honors Society, Reflections Show Choir, Key Club, Multicultural Club, Career Pathways Internship.
She is a member of New Hope Baptist where she is in the youth group and helps with music.
• Chandler Hicks is a senior with a weighted GPA of 4.38 he plans to attend college while studying criminally and law. Currently in pre engineering program at RRTC.
Hicks participates in football and is a active member of the Ray of Hope youth group and is the sound board tech for the ground-level worship service.
• Jaxson Gregston is a senior who hopes to attend college and play either football or baseball while pursuing a degree. He is interested in aviation or turf management.
Gregston participates in football, baseball, the bass fishing club .
He attends Impact 580 and is also a member of the youth group at New Hope Baptist.
• Roderick Standokes is a senior with a weighted GPA of 3.8 who hopes to attend college while in the Army. He is interested in business.
Standokes participates in football, basketball and track and attends New Hope Baptist.
• Vanessa Cassidy is a senior with a weighted GPA of 4.44 plans to attend college and maybe pursing a Master’s or doctorate degree. She is interested in music education/performance.
Cassidy participates in varsity tennis, band, SADD, National Honors Society, jazz band and is a concurrent-enrollment student at Cameron. She is an all state flutist and Nation Merit semifinalist
She is a member of Assumption Catholic Church where she also volunteers.
• Ian McEntire is a a senior with a weighted GPA of 4.6 plans to attend college but is undecided, he is interested in either business or law.
McEntire participates in private voice and piano lessons, acting, band, Boy Scouts, All-State Choir, Student Council president; DLT Jr. board member, volunteering at Gabriel’s House, ballet, Studio Signer a-cappella group president and Reflections Show Choir.
He has also earn/taken part of Boy State, Mayor and oratorial contest winner, RYLA - “I Care” Award winner, U.S. Senate Youth Program Alternate, Oklahoma and National Honors Society, Oklahoma Dept. of Education ’s Social Studies Advisory Team.