The top gunner on a B-29 had a full view of the aircraft, from the tail wing and all around the plane. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
- Update: Sheriff confirms third subject apprehended after 'shootout'
- Damon learns ‘roughneck’ lifestyle from local Marlow man
- Three facing charges after Wednesday shooting and chase
- UPDATE: OSBI releases identity of subject in shooting involving law enforcement
- Two hospitalized in early morning Comanche County wreck
- Nearly three dozen Oklahoma lawmakers sign letter expressing disappointment with OU
- Bain pieces together a standout freshman year at OC
- Vigil supports family
- Free Fair Pageant draws 29 contestants: Winners to receive crowns Aug. 7
- Column: Mostly Educational: In Oklahoma, The School is the Community