The House of Reps is expected to vote today, Dec. 18 on the impeachment of President Donald Trump for accusations of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress after six hours of debate, which is currently ongoing. Do you think he should be impeached?
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
ADA [ndash] Ann Grant, 88, of Ada passed Feb. 12, 2020, in California. The funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Philemon Baptist Church in Ada.
ADA [ndash] Services for Toni LaRuth O'Brien, 67, of Ada are at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Life Community Church, 3700 Pre-Paid Way. The Rev. Mickey Keith and Daniel Shinault will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. Ms. O'Brien passed away Friday, Feb. 14, 2020, at a local hospi…
ADA [ndash] Clayton Thorne Adams, 29, of Ada passed away Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020, in Ada. Funeral services are at 10 a.m. Friday at Under The Blood Ministries Church in Ada. A family visitation will be held from 5 until 7 p.m. Thursday at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home in Ada.
- Man in jail on charges of kidnapping
- Sheriff declares Stephens Co. ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary County’
- Cowan family reunited with long lost military items after 50 plus years
- Third Moore High School athlete dies after Feb. 3 hit-and-run
- Duncan Regional Hospital talks about programs at Chamber Breakfast
- Bonds pass, council member selected for Marlow
- Column: Did you know? In Oklahoma 2nd degree burglary is technically a non-violent crime
- SCHS Column: Beautiful Zuri ready for a home
- Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month highlighted at Duncan Council
- Duncan High School students of the month named for February