To the Editor:
I am a mother of four, of which three of my kids attend Grandview School. It is a wonderful school that’s not recognized very much at all. I rarely get to enjoy reading anything in our Duncan Banner about our school.
Grandview School has a lot to offer children even though it only goes through grade eight. Our sports are limited due to having less students, but we enjoy every one that we have. It would be even better if we were able to let other parents and students learn about our school while reading our local daily newspaper.
Grandview’s teachers and coaches are good at what they do and love it.
I, as well as many other parents, would like to thank all of them for taking such great care of our children and school. Please keep us in mind when you’re trying to figure out something to write.
- Letters to the Editor
Applause for Duncan Public School staff
Letter to the editor:
- LTE: Be aware there’s another attempt to get rid of Medicare
- LTE - Aunt concerned about nephew being bullied
- LTE - Keep an eye on district’s ‘old tactic’
- LTE - 3 letters on Cable ONE story
- LTE - 4 letters on Cable One story
- LTE: Social Security isn’t problem with budget
- LTE - 2 letters on bond issue
- Sorting truth from fiction challenging
- LTE - After two defeats, what is the motivation?
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- Applause for Duncan Public School staff