To the Editor:
As I come home from work each morning, I meet the school busses on Beech. They are not half-full. Why do we need more busses? Fill the older one.
Remodel the old school building on the inside, then work on the test scores. As a parent, the scores are more important to me than how the outside of the building looks.
I disagree that more than half of the houses in Duncan are $50,000 or less.
- Letters to the Editor
Applause for Duncan Public School staff
Letter to the editor:
- LTE: Be aware there’s another attempt to get rid of Medicare
- LTE - Aunt concerned about nephew being bullied
- LTE - Keep an eye on district’s ‘old tactic’
- LTE - 3 letters on Cable ONE story
- LTE - 4 letters on Cable One story
- LTE: Social Security isn’t problem with budget
- LTE - 2 letters on bond issue
- Sorting truth from fiction challenging
- LTE - After two defeats, what is the motivation?
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- Applause for Duncan Public School staff