- High School Sports
- Winter sports are here The chill in the air is bringing warmth to the high school athletic fan’s heart. Winter sports are here at last.
- DHS football banquet scheduled The Duncan High School football banquet will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 10 at the Duncan Middle School.
- Demons rolling into season opener For the first time this preseason, an opponent gave Duncan all it wanted. And the team responded in a good way.
- Lady Demons return host of seniors After taking its lumps last season, the Duncan Lady Demons are looking to parley some hard luck into quality wins.
- Bray-Doyle boys’ hoops mixing youth with experience There is a good mix of experience and youth on the Bray-Doyle Donkeys basketball team this season.
- Indians enter the season with high aspirations More basketball coaches are wanting to go up-tempo and Comanche head coach Kenny Weast is no exception.
- Bronchos enter season looking for backcourt help The Central High boys’ basketball team won’t win any ball-handling competitions this year.
- Comets look to replace all five starters Another playoff run in football coupled with the graduation of five starters from a 23-5 team has the Velma-Alma boys’ basketball team in rebuild-reload mode.
- Lady Outlaws return experienced cast Marlow girls’ head coach Kirk Harris knows his basketball team won’t have inexperience as an excuse this year.
Battling the injury bug
EMPIRE — Injuries were the buzzword for an Empire football team that finished the season 3-7.
- More High School Sports Headlines